Pattern Details We continue to share beautiful free amigurumi patterns for you. You can visit our website for the the Amigurumi Doll Baby Juniper Free Pattern
SC – crochet table
DC – double crochet
HDC – half crochet
İnc – increase )
Dec – decrease
BLO – for the front half loop
FLO – for the back half-loop
Materials and tools:
3.00 mm hook or hook suitable for your yarn
Safe eyes, half beads or eye embroidery
Threads for embroidery, needle, scissors, marker for rows
Size of the finished doll: ~ 24cm.
Knit in a spiral without connecting the rows and without turning, unless otherwise indicated
in the circuit. All columns are tied for both half loops, unless otherwise specified
in the circuit.
Legs (2 parts):
Start knitting in beige with 6 CH
1) 1 SC in the second loop from the hook, 3 SC, in the last loop 3 SC,
continue along the second side of the chain 3 SC, inc = 12
2) İnc, 3 SC, 3 inc, 3 SC, 2 inc = 18
3) İnc, 5 SC, 4 inc, 7 SC, inc = 24
4-6) SC in each column = 24 (3 rows)
7) 7 SC, 5 dec, 7 SC = 19
8) 6 SC, 3 dec, 5SC, dec = 15
9) 7 sc, dec, 6 SC = 14
We stuff the resulting detail
10-20) SC in each column = 14 (11 rows)
Change the yarn to yellow (panties)
21) For the back half loops we knit SC in each column = 14
22-28) For both SC half loops in each column = 14 (7 rows)
29) 8 SC, SS
Fasten and cut the thread, fill the resulting leg.
The right leg also fits from 1 to 28 rows, we do not cut the thread,
continue to knit the body.
Without turning June upside down, join the 21 row pantalon,
connected for the back half loops. Join the loop to the right of the center
backs, knit yellow:
1) For the front half loops SC in each column = 14
2-3) For both half loops SC in each column = 14, SS (2 rows)
Fasten, cut and hide the thread inside the part
Start with yellow yarn (or any)
We attach the right leg to the left with 2 CH, join in
the place where it was made
connecting column on the left
29) 14 SC, 2 SC by air
hinges, 14 SC, 2 SC over
air loops = 32
30-35) SC in each column = 32 (6 rows)
Change the thread to beige
36) For the back half loops we knit SC in each column = 32
37-40) For both SC half loops in each column = 14 (4 rows)
41) (6 SC, dec) * 4 = 28
42) SC in each column = 28
43) (5 SC, dec) * 4 = 24
We continue to stuff the body
44) SC in each column = 24
45) (4 SC, dec) * 4 = 20
46) SC in each column = 20
47) (3 SC, dec) * 4 = 16
We continue to stuff
48) (2 SC, dec) * 4 = 12
49) SC in each column = 12
We fill the remaining body with filler and begin to knit the head without
separation of the thread.
We continue to knit in beige color
1) (inc) * 12 = 24
2) (2 SC, inc) * 8 = 32
3) (3 SC, inc) * 8 = 40
4) (4 SC, inc) * 8 = 48
5-19) SC in each column = 48 (15 rows)
At this point you are ready to give your junie
individuality, start creating unique
form. Insert safe eyes or embroider them
between 10 and 11 rows, the distance between them is 9-10
columns. Embroider the nose, mouth and eyebrows, cilia if
Junie wants it.
Ears (2 parts):
Knit in beige color.
We start with 2 CH, then 4 SC into the second loop from the hook, SS. Ears
we sew by stepping back 4 columns from the eyes.
We continue to knit a head.
20) (4 SC, dec) * 8 = 40
21) (3 SC, dec) * 8 = 32
22) (2 SC, dec) * 8 = 24
23) (1 SC, dec) * 8 = 16
24) (dec) * 8 = 8, SS
Cut the thread, pull off the remaining hole,
hide the end of the thread.
Hands (2 parts):
Knit beige in a spiral
1) 4 SC in SİHİRLİ HALKA
2) (inc) * 4 = 8
3) (1 SC, inc) * 4 = 12
4) SC in each column = 12
5) 4 SC, dec, 4 SC, dec = 10
We fill the handles to this place, then do not need to fill
6-24) SC in each column = 10 (19 rows)
25) (dec) * 5 = 5
26) 1 SC, CH. Fold the item and knit 2 SC on both sides,
fasten the thread, leave a sufficient length for sewing.
Knit pink silt in any other color.
1) Start with 25 CH, knit in rotary rows
2) From the second loop from the hook we knit 23 SC, CH, turn
3) (SC, inc) * 12, CH, rotation = 36
4) For the rear SC half loops in each column, CH, rotation = 36
5) For both half loops (2 SC, inc) * 12, CH, turn
6) SC in each column = 47, connect to the ring using SS
We continue to knit in a spiral, now the 1st stobik of a row is considered SS
7) For the ass. half loops 2CH, (DC, inc from DC) * 23, DC, connect the rows at
help SS = 70
8-10) for both half loops 2CH, DC in each column of the previous row, connect the rows
SS = 70 (3 rows)
11) We knit in a circle PS, cut the thread and hide inside knitting
Join the dress with the help of PS for 3 columns from the middle of the back.
Make 9 CH, count 5 columns and join the dress again at
help PS, do CH and knit 8 SC along a chain of air loops
back. We join with the help of PS, we fix the thread, we hide inside
knitting. We knit the second strap in the same way.
Knit in red and white
1) White: 2 CH, in the second loop from the hook 4 SC (you can 4 SC in magic ring) = 4
2) Red:(inc) * 4 = 8
3) White: (SC, inc) * 4 = 12, SS in the loop trace, 6 CH. We fix the thread,
we cut, sew our candy to the little dress.
Knit in pink or in the color of the dress
We start with a chain of 6 CH
1) SC in the second loop from the hook, 3SC, 3
SC in the last loop, continue on
the back of the 3SC chain, inc = 12,
connect the rows
SS (now this is the 1st column of the row), CH
2) inc, 3 SC, 3 inc, 3 sc, 2 inc = 18, SS, CH
3) inc, 5 SC, 4 inc, 7SC, inc = 24, SS, CH
4) inc, 9 SC, 2 inc, 11 SC, inc = 28, SS, CH
5) For the rear half loops SC in each column = 28, CC, CH
6) For both half loops SC in each column = 28, CC, CH
7) 8 SC, 5 dec, 8 SC, dec = 22, SS, CH
8) 9 SC, 2dec, 9 SC = 20, SS, CH
9-10) SC in each column = 20, SS, CH (2 rows)
11) SC in each column = 20
12) We tie the PS in a circle = 20, thread
We fasten, cut, hide.
Knit pink or matching the color of the dress
1) 8 SC in MAGİC RİNG = 8
2) (inc) * 8 = 16
3) (SC, inc) * 8 = 24
4) (2 SC, inc) * 8 = 32
5) (3 SC, inc) * 8 = 40
6) (4 SC, inc) * 8 = 48
7-14) SC in each column = 48 (8 rows)
15) For the front half loops 2 CH (DC, inc of DC) * 48 (to the end) = 96
16) DC in each loop of the previous row,
connect the row using SS = 96
17) We knit in each loop PS in a circle = 96,
SS, fasten, cut, hide the thread.
Cut the yarn into pieces, the desired length (whatever you want), better more,
You can always cut Junie. Turn the hat upside down.
Fold our thread in half, pull it with a hook into the back
half loops 14 rows. We fix the lock. So repeat on all the loops 14
row. Using scissors, trim the front of the hair, form a bang.
Divide the rest in half and braid the braids. We put a hat on
Juni’s head and sew.
We mark the places where the Juniper pens will be, sew.
Sew a lollipop on a dress and a hat with hair to the head, if you
haven’t done it yet. Add a little blush on the cheeks. Congratulations,
Juniper doll is ready !!!